Tuesday 15 September 2020

#25daysofwriting #forminghabit

A dear friend of mine, Kamala Aithal has taken up 100 days of writing. Well, she is almost nearing the finish line. 

I love her simple, relatable, no fluff added, sweet write ups every day. When she stops, I will surely miss them.

Penning something every day is not easy. One requires dedication, and of course, sheer commitment. 

It takes about 21 days to form a new habit. According to health psychology researchers at University College London, a new habit usually takes a little more than 2 months, 66 days to be exact, and as much as 254 days until it's fully formed. If you care to ask my husband, he'd say, "if there's anything Devi dislikes immensely, it is routine". Every time, I was tempted to follow suit, my husband's laughing face kept flashing in front of my eyes, going buhaha 😈😈.. 

What do you all think? Should I start? If you do, say yes in comments section below and I shall share.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UK - City of Bath

Bath was founded in 1 AD, and gained UNESCO World Heritage title. It is a small city, best explored by foot; it is filled with history and c...