Thursday 26 October 2017

Is it too late?

Oh my friend!
Where did we go wrong?
What did you do wrong?
Rather what didn't I do?
Now we may go our separate ways..
Each with different lives to live...

The bond will always be there;
A friendship so well intact;
The parting time may be nearing..
The pages of time, we might not turn back.

If you leave me for good
I will always be a friend to you
Always wonder how you are;
Only praying for your wellness..

The smiles you brought to my face;
Happiness you gave me through music;
The love for literature we shared;
The historical notes we exchanged;
The way we inspired each other..
I will always remember & cherish all..

If I could turn back the clock now..
I'll apologise happily to you..
All the things I have said & done..
No ego there, my dear friend..
For you are more precious than ego..
I'll forgive you for all your tantrums..
Alas, if only I could..

Sometimes on your busier days
When you have thousand things to do;
Please let me glide slowly into your mind
All I want is to spend some time with you..

In those quiet moments..
When you are surprised to find me there...
Just remember, even in the distance between us
I am still someone who loves & cares for you.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UK - City of Bath

Bath was founded in 1 AD, and gained UNESCO World Heritage title. It is a small city, best explored by foot; it is filled with history and c...