Thursday 26 October 2017

Miss you, my love, my dad

Dad, you taught me to be strong
Sorry I’m letting you down…
I can never be strong enough...
Accepting that you are gone..

I was the apple of your eye..
You were the balm to my soul..
Now that you have left me and gone
There is no one to smile at me..

When I’m fighting with myself..
Those priceless smiles;
Those unconditional love..
There is no soul like you for me..

I won’t immortalise you in the stars...
Because they fade away...
I won’t remember you with a poem..
For it will be forgotten one day...
I will just keep you safe in my heart..
This way you are with me in every way.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UK - City of Bath

Bath was founded in 1 AD, and gained UNESCO World Heritage title. It is a small city, best explored by foot; it is filled with history and c...