Thursday 26 October 2017

Roller coaster rides

In the darkness of my room,
As I ponder through the night,
Silence rings deeper into my ears,
Now provided with the time in my life,
As I think on all the years gone by..
Emptiness fills the air of the room,
Calmness has consumed my mind,
Leaving me without a care..
As there is no path laid before me,
I aimlessly wander these grounds,
Desperately seeking a sense of purpose,
I continue my search for one to be found..
I see my past, right in my mind’s eye
So many choices, so many mistakes,
More pain, less gain, more losses,
Even lesser love, poorer health,
Too little happiness, so many sorrows,
Many giggles, childish fun, playful times,
Do I change anything, I ask?
Nothing my friend, says my Soul..
“Life is all about ups and downs
Enjoy your roller coaster rides”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UK - City of Bath

Bath was founded in 1 AD, and gained UNESCO World Heritage title. It is a small city, best explored by foot; it is filled with history and c...