Thursday 26 October 2017

Moving on!

As I was losing interest in many things;
All the ones that gave me pleasure once..
Seemed so dull all at once;
You came into my life like a breath of fresh air;

And we bonded well through the one I love..
Love for music connected us..
We played music in unison..
You with your intricacies..
Me sharing the beauty of lyrics..
Music sounded even more beautiful..

I came to you the hour I was in pain
Looking for answers, I cried to you in vain.
I shared many skeletons hiding in my heart..
When I needed outstretched hands,
You opened up your heart
And opened up the door..
I knew then, you'd be my friend for life..

As time flew, the air grew thick;
I saw our friendship fading;
My heart grew sicker & thicker..
I never put conditions..
I just let you be..
But someone did..
So restrictive she got..
You danced to her tunes..
Demonish side started to surface..
You made your choice very clear..
I now realise the end is near..

When it's time to say goodbye..
Now I sit all alone, deep in thoughts..
Reminiscing the past that's blown...
Wondering why can't I move on,
Just the way you did.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UK - City of Bath

Bath was founded in 1 AD, and gained UNESCO World Heritage title. It is a small city, best explored by foot; it is filled with history and c...