Thursday 26 October 2017

Place in my heart

Sometimes you enter my life
Sometimes you storm, Oh yes..
We talk; we interact
We exchange experiences
We have very few in common
With some, many in common
We stay acquaintances
We sometimes become close
Or we may maintain distances
One thing for sure
Once you walk in or storm in
However you choose to enter
All the way into my life
Be it an acquaintance, a close friend
You have an unique place
All in my heart, irrespective..
You may cherish me
You may throw me
You may treasure me
You may leave me..
But once in my heart,
I'll never let you leave
You have your unique place,
A place none can replace.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UK - City of Bath

Bath was founded in 1 AD, and gained UNESCO World Heritage title. It is a small city, best explored by foot; it is filled with history and c...